The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is offering engineering scholarships to BE/BTech students applicable only to the students of following Mumbai colleges included in the scholarship programme for the academic year 2014-15.
- Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology (VESIT)
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCE)
- Dwarkadas J. Sangavi College of Engineering (DJSCOE)
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT)
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
- M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering (MHSSCOE)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B)
- Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College (SAKEC)
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE)
- Father Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (Fr CRCE) Bandra
- Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology (Fr CRIT) Vashi
FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS
EXCELLENCE AWARD & CERTIFICATES OF MERIT
One Excellence Award of Rs 1,00,000/- and two Certificates of Merit of Rs. 50,000/- each are offered to outstanding students from the final year engineering students of those engineering colleges included in the scholarship programme.
Criteria for Merit
The criteria for deciding merit include the marks obtained at examinations and the candidate’s overall performance in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities during the entire course.
Documents to be attached
|Scan of attested copies / originals of all mark sheets and certificates in support of your educational qualifications|
|Scan of attested copies / originals of MHT-CET/AIEEE/IIT-JEE Score cards|
|Scan of attested copies / originals of Award letters of scholarships/ awards/ prizes received|
|Scan of attested copies / originals of Certificate of participation at seminars/workshops/conferences|
|Scan of attested copies / originals Bonafide certificate from college|
|Scan of attested copies / original college identity card|
FOR ALL UNDERGRAD STUDENTS (1st Year to Final Year)
MERIT- CUM – MEANS SCHOLARSHIPS
100 scholarships upto a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- each to be awarded to the undergraduate students of the engineering colleges included in the scholarship programme across all the four years.
a) Candidates in the first year of the BE/BTech programme must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in Class XII. Direct Second Year students who have appeared for their Diploma must have obtained 85% and above aggregate marks in their Diploma.
b) Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE/ BTech must have obtained 70% and above aggregate marks in the previous year Or Candidates in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the BE/ BTech must have obtained 7.5 and above CGPA in the previous year
c) Gross family income of candidate must be less than Rs. 8 lacs per annum.
d) Overall meritorious performance of candidates.
Documents to be attached
|Scan of attested copies / original proof of gross family income (latest IT returns/ Form 16/ latest salary slip)|
|Scan of attested copies / original Fee receipt|
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Online Application click here
Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
Students who have applied for other scholarships are also eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to come for a personal interview.