Post Tagged with: "GATE BT"

Syllabus GATE BT

Highly Organized Syllabus GATE BT 2017 (GATE Biotech)

GATE 2017 ALERT | Syllabus GATE BT Dear GATE BT 2017 aspirants, IIT Roorkee is going to be the organizer of GATE  2017 and it has launched its National Poster for GATE 2017. Here is the poster for your reference and information. We have also provided a highly organized layout of the GATE BT Syllabus, hoping that it will help […]

 
by · September 8, 2016 · 6 comments · Exams, GATE-BT
Post GATE Interview at IIT Bombay (2016)

Post GATE Interview at IIT Bombay (2016)

Misal Rob, secured an AIR 137 in GATE Biotechnology 2016. His GATE score was little above 600 (602 exactly). IIT Bombay had a history of keeping a GATE score cut-off around 625-650. He had minimal hopes of getting a call from IITB, but yet he applied at all IITs including IITB to ensure that he doesn’t miss on slightest of […]

 
GATE Biotech Important Topics : IIT Kanpur is the Organizer

GATE Biotech Important Topics : IIT Kanpur is the Organizer

I have always stressed upon giving due focus to the organizer of the GATE exam and making sure that one covers the topics related to the research profile of their faculty. Though I wanted that the aspirants should make special efforts on their own to analyse the faculty profiles and zeroing on the topics that could be crucial for the […]

 
by · January 4, 2015 · 16 comments · GATE-BT
GATE 2015: Application Process Started

GATE 2015: Application Process Started

  Points From The Brochure, You Shouldn’t Ignore 1. If the candidate is to be selected through test/ interview for post – graduate programs, a minimum of 70% weightage will be given to the performance in GATE and the remaining 30% weightage will be given to the candidate’s performance in test/ interview and /or academic record , as per MHRD […]

 
by · August 30, 2014 · 0 comments · Entrance Exam Alerts
Gate Again

Giving GATE BT Second Time: Self Check (The Exam Experience)

My Examination Centre? I was in the 7th semester of my B.Tech Biotechnology course at Lovely Professional University, Punjab when I filled the application form for GATE BT 2011 in October 2010. The exam was scheduled for February 13, 2011 (Sunday). No body knew that I was going to apply for GATE BT 2011 (no one actually expected me to […]

 
by · August 22, 2014 · 0 comments · My Story
Gate Second Time

Giving GATE BT Second Time: A Self Check (Preparation Part)

Why Did I Appear for it? There are people who ask me, “Hey, why did you appear for GATE 2011 having already cleared GATE 2010 with over 99 percentile!?” (Read here) . My answer has always been that “I wanted to do a self check. I wanted to be sure that what I had accomplished in 2010 wasn’t a strike […]

 
by · August 20, 2014 · 0 comments · My Story
Gate BT Syllabus 2015

Syllabus for GATE Biotech Exam 2015

  ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrices and determinants, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and Eigen vectors. Calculus: Limit, continuity and differentiability, Partial derivatives, Maxima and minima, Sequences and series, Test for convergence, Fourier Series. Differential Equations: Linear and nonlinear first order ODEs, higher order ODEs with constant coefficients, Cauchy’s and Euler’s equations,Laplace transforms, PDE- Laplace, heat and wave equations. […]

 
by · August 17, 2014 · 0 comments · GATE-BT
GATE Biotech: Most Important Topics

GATE Biotech: Most Important Topics

If one goes through the syllabus mentioned for GATE Biotech, I’m sure he/she will get a burden of his life (especially if he/she has decided to prepare for GATE BT just 3-4 months before the scheduled day of exam). Let’s lighten that burden a bit 🙂 Here’s a list of some ‘very’ crucial topics which should be on your high […]

 
by · August 17, 2014 · 34 comments · GATE-BT
GATE Biotech (BT): Important Subjects and Books to Follow

GATE Biotech (BT): Important Subjects and Books to Follow

I have always received queries regarding the important subjects and books I followed during my B.Tech (and for GATE Biotech preparation). Thought to use BiotechStudents.com as a platform to share the info for one and all. Hope this information might prove helpful to all of you. I’ll start with the subject that almost invariably constitutes a common data question:   […]

 
by · August 17, 2014 · 51 comments · GATE-BT
GATE Biotech: Some Never Realized Facts!

GATE Biotech: Some Never Realized Facts!

The Unnecessary Fear I have had a good experience of interacting with a lot of GATE aspirants. Well more important than that, I myself have experienced a lot about GATE Biotech (BT), being an aspirant once. And, very frankly (I’m sure, each of you will agree to this), what I once felt, and what I have always observed is that, […]

 
by · August 17, 2014 · 7 comments · GATE-BT
error: Content is protected !!